What is the measure of each interior angle of a rectangle?
- All Questions
Step by Step Explanation:
- A rectangle is a parallelogram in which all the four angles are equal.
- Let us understand this through the following illustration:
- In the above figure, ABCD is a parallelogram which is a rectangle. We find that all the four sides as well as the angles are equal in measure such that ∠A = ∠B = ∠C = ∠D.
- We know that the sum of all the four angles of a parallelogram is 360°. Since, all the four angles of a rectangle are equal, this means the measure of each angle is = 90°.
- Hence, the measure of each interior angle of a rectangle is 90°.