Take a number x, and multiply it with 5. Take the cube of the resulting number. What is the ratio of this number to the cube of the original number?
- All Questions
Step by Step Explanation:
- If we multiply the number x with 5, the resulting number is 5x.
- The cube of the resulting number 5x = (5x)3
- The original number is x.
Cube of the original number = x3.
- The ratio of the new number to the original number =
- Therefore, the ratio of the new number to the cube of the original number is 125:1.