Michael is on the left of the person sitting in center but is on the right of Ronald. Jennifer is on the right of Joseph and Mark is on the right of Jennifer. Mark is the second person from the person sitting in the center. Who is sitting in center.
- All Questions
Step by Step Explanation:
- Lets assume X is in center.
- Since Michael is on the left of X but is on right of Ronald. It will be like as:
Ronald Michael X.
- Jennifer is on the right of Joseph and Mark is on the right of Jennifer. It will be as following:
Joseph Jennifer Mark.
- On comparing above two configurations, it is clear that X has to be Joseph, hence final seating is as following:
Ronald Michael Joseph Jennifer Mark
- Thus, Joseph is in the center.