If two angles of a triangle are 60° each. Name the triangle.
Step by Step Explanation:
- Let us keep in mind that the sum of the three angles of a triangle is 180°.
- In the given problem, we are told that two angles of a triangle are 60° each.
- The sum of the two known angles is 60° + 60° = 120°. The third angle can be found by subtracting the sum of two known angles from 180°. Thus, the third angle is 180° - 120° = 60°
- We just saw that even the third angle of this triangle is 60°. This means that all the three angles of the triangle are equal.
- Since, all the three angles of the triangle are equal, it is an equilateral triangle.
You can reuse this answer
Creative Commons License